Designed primarily for studio work, our Green Screen Basic Video Background Kit includes a 10’ x 12’ muslin green screen and Sony Movie Studio Platinum software for turning green screen videos into spectacular HD and 3D movies that can be burned to Blu-ray Disc or author DVDs.
Drop ship. No returns on software items
Upgrade backdrop length and add background stand at discount price.
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
• 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• I EEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD , XDC AM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
• 512 MB GPU memory
• Windows-compatible sound card • DVD -ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only) • Supported CD -recordable drive (for CD burning only) • Supported DVD -R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only) • Supported BD -R/-RE drive (for B lu-ray Disc™ burning only) • Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc) • Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files • Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service) You must provide your registration information online to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software.